View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 03:45 PM
Iceblossom

Am enjoying the reports! Keep at it all.

Initial consultation with the stereo guy is basically what I thought -- he won't know until he gets into it if anything else is wrong, but yeah, we looking about about $100 -- 80 labor/20 parts. One of the ladies at group said "400 CDs?? isn't that a bit overkill??" but I think I have about 500 of my own and the hubby has another 100 not in my collection... I'll get to play a very real game of top 100 albums when setting up the player even if I can't go all the way to 500.

All I can say is I was a lot stronger 20 years ago when I moved the television in... don't think I could get it out of the house on my own, all I could do to get it out of the entertainment center. That CD player is bulky but not too heavy empty. It will be a force to be reckoned with when full. Maybe even enough to seriously look at other furniture options now.

I got my frog+star blocks pinned today at group, but am going to help friend again tomorrow -- then that's all for this week so maybe a little more time for me and my fabric.