View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 09:24 AM
Mimmi

Default White Family Rotary

Hello Everyone! Thank you for welcoming me to this forum! It has taken me a week to change passwords, getting timed out and trying to figure out how to attach photos, thanks to the help of others.

This is the sewing machine i am referring to. I have attached names to the pressure feet i have found. If there are corrections please let me know.

Joel, I took off the part of the machine that is circled. I realized the arm that attaches to the pressure foot was not attached into a hole inside the machine for that part. (i know that is hard to understand, but i don't know how else to describe what i did) There is a screw that needs to go into the arm for it to rotate. I really don't want to take it off again as it was a nightmare the first ten times!! Anyway, it is back together and working! I am soooo happy!

I'm still trying to find the year it was manufactured. I called Viking and they said they no longer had the info.

Thanks for any and all input!
Mimmi
Attached Thumbnails sewingmachine01.jpg   pressurefeet01.jpg   pressurefeet02.jpg   sewingmachine02.jpg   sewingmachine02_problemarea.jpg