View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 08:35 AM
WendyMcD

NZ I'm sorry about your Dad, it's so hard letting go.

Macybaby=that's not a room it's a store! Must be fun tooling around in there.

Well, all my minis are in their own box now sorted by color. I need another blue box and my purple is woefully low. I cut up 2 shopping bags of scraps and have everyone arranged according to size. One day I'll have to take out all my strips and just sew them together, see what happens.

We worked on the wool room but I've changed my mind too many times. At least the walls are painted, well, all are sky except one walls supposed to be a mural, Watch me paint over it,. I keep thinking I'd like an office and a scrapbook room. All the looms and wool machines have been moved in what will eventually become my sewing room. Figured out that the best "sewing table" was a workbench. It's coming on the 26h. I really need to finish the "wool" room before it gets here so it has a place to go. That room still needs to be painted.

I'm so sad without my beloved baby girl. They've been back from their honeymoon for a few weeks. The first she was busy, 2nd she had more time to mope. This week she's supposed to start work, sounds like full time. I'm really jealous of the in-laws, she's with them all the time. I've gained a good 10 pounds that I couldn't afford, BP is super high and I can't get off of the oxygen from my diseases. Something has to give. How long does this grieving go on for? I've had nothing good to say so I've stayed away.

I keep typing and deleting so I'm out.