View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 11:38 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

If you pmed me and I didn't answer it is because I am off and on and may not see your pm for awhile.
if you want to reach me sooner you can at [email protected] I check it every day.

I am starting to pull together everyone's info so if you haven't messaged me with your info I would appreciate it if you could get it to me. We still have a couple of months yet so no hurry, I just wanted to remind.

I am thrilled we have so many newbies wanting to join us!
I want to encourage everyone to show pictures of your progress! You can post pics of your fabrics and pics of your ideas you may or may not use LOL and any pics of progress you care to share.

You can post anything you like here for conversation purposes. Some of our members have posted pics of their yards and maybe their pets etc, Anything that is conversation worthy does not have to be quilty. It is good to keep the thread active with conversation.

Enjoy the process everyone as you work on your wonderful works of art!! If you are new don't worry about your skill level. We all started at one point in time so we are all on our own journey as far as skill level. We believe receiving something from your hand is the most important part of getting a Wall hanging, Skill levels will vary depending on where you are in your quilting journey. We love them all!!

I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful Wall hangings!