Old 08-27-2021, 03:07 PM
kristijoy

Just popping in to say Hi! We started our 9th grade year 3 weeks ago and things are going well. My husband is taking on a couple of the big heavy lifting classes (like Latin) which has really helped me out. There is still plenty for me to do with Language Arts, Science and all the record keeping!) My son is 'rising to the challenge' of High school, which is awesome to see.

We head out on another RV trip on September 11. We will take school with us (except Chemistry.) Homeschooling is awesome for travel experiences! This time to the Southwest. We are really looking forward to being on the road again. It's fun to get everything ready. I haven't worked on any sewing projects in a few weeks because I didn't want to start something new or mess up my sewing room! LOL!

I did purchase some fun yarn to crochet a shawl while we on on the road...yarn and a crochet hook doesn't take up too much space! It's also a nice repetitive motion, so it will be perfect while we are just 'hanging out' at the campsite.