View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Railroadersbrat

Sunday Check-in

Well after a rough yesterday, today I am focused and working fast and efficiently. WIP bag is taken care of and now in its semi-permanent spot, I found my collection of waterproof document bags that I use for project pouches and I'm in the process of moving my rotary blades out of my small toolbox into a smaller pouch so I can hang them with the rotary cutters. I have decided to get a 60mm cutter, just going to have to wait until later this month or next month to get it. Thank you, everyone, who told me about their experiences with it, I'm excited to get it and I'm hoping that maybe this will take care of the wrist fatigue I get sometimes cutting so much fabric.

I still have to wrangle the cords, I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to sitting down on the floor anymore; it hurts to stay down there too long, hurts on the way back up, and after looking things over, getting on the floor is my only option to get things under control. I still have the small area on my desk to contend with; just putting things back where they need to be and giving everything a good wipe down is all that's needed there.

I've designated tomorrow for putting the borders on my nephew's quilt, without fail, it gets done first thing. I am kicking myself for letting that pattern get to me the way that it did, it practically sucked the Sewjo right out of me. I know I've been using my hexagon quilt to avoid working on it, but that stops tomorrow long enough for me to get the borders done so I can get that monkey off my back.