Thread: Masks
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Stitchnripper
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Onebyone
I'm not anti establishment or a supporter, but I do research, read, observe, listen, and then do what I think is best for me. I have Medical journal reports available to read from family members In fact one comes to my home address. I have never had a positive covid test nor has any of my family circle. I have had cold after cold while wearing a mask long term. I stopped and no more colds. Why would I go back to wearing one that is not as thin as I can get it? This is what is best for me so I'll stick with it. Too many in the medical field have opposite views. Look at how many swear by one treatment and others say no to it. One says don't take statins other say yes statins will save your life. No one is on the same page and probably never will be.
colds are caused by viruses. Maybe you have allergies to the masks but what do I know. Statins don’t treat communicable disease. Since this has become political in the world it seems like “sides” have positions. Sometimes not based on facts. Certain TV networks promote anything but facts and their corporate office requires them to be vaccinated. But still they show the reverse. Hypocrisy? Research is not static. Things will always be refined. I’ve never had a positive test either. Nor has anyone in my family circle. Nor has anyone had a cold or a stomach virus or any kind of sickness. What’s up with that?