View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 05:26 PM
Railroadersbrat

Sunday evening check-in.

My desk is done. Instead of wiping everything down, I broke out my mini-vacuum and it was so much faster.

I still have to wrangle the cords, LOL. Fiance has been asking if I need help, I may go ahead and tell him that I do - just enough to get off of the floor when I'm done doing it all. Aside from putting my ironing table back together, putting it where it belongs, and cleaning off my sewing cabinet, I can call this endeavor done. I'm happy with the majority of the results, moving in and around it will let me know if I need to tweak it.

I attached a picture of the fat quarters I'm using for the table quilt I want to make, the one I took off the list of things I wanted to get going this weekend. I think I made a smart decision on that; even though I'm feeling a thousand percent better from yesterday, I've still been lagging enough today that I think it would have put too much on me tonight and tomorrow. The lower row of fat quarters is hand-dyed.

Stopping for most of the evening to give me and my brain a rest; I keep forgetting to use my timer when I'm decluttering/cleaning and I push myself too far to get as much done as I can. The flipside to that is I really like the progress I made today.
Attached Thumbnails harvesttime.jpg