Old 09-07-2021, 09:22 AM
Janice McC

Terriamn, sounds like everything is going well for you now. So happy to hear the newest buyers are easier to work with. I’m sure they’ll love the house! Our house went on the market Saturday and it’s been non-stop showings. Our area hardly has any homes for sale and those that are, go fast. We are closing bidding tomorrow and expect several decent offers. I know that one person offered low, put in a bunch of stipulations, the most obnoxious of which was that the place get a thorough cleaning before they move in. Wellll, excuse me, that house is spotless now! We had a cleaning crew for two days do everything anyone could possibly want, and more. Guess who won’t be getting our house! Fingers crossed that we get a nice offer.

The question has been raised as to when I’ll run the next Boom. I think I’m going to wait until right after the holidays. I hope that will work for everyone who might be interested.

Have a great week, Boomers!

edited to add: yes, Terriamn, we do love it here. We’re just off a busy road but far enough back to hear nothing. We have lots of deer, two dozen wild turkeys, a bear I have thankfully yet to see, lots of birds, a grey heron who frequents the pond across the street and lots of squirrels, including white ones.

Last edited by Janice McC; 09-07-2021 at 09:30 AM.