View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Nonnie4

Default Brought tears to my eyes

Well just let me tell you what an unexpected and wonderful end I had to my day. It has been an extra stressful week. I work for the technology dept at our local school district. We had a bomb threat at our high school and my grandson spent 4 hours locked on the football field. Then another threat at one of our middle schools. What is the world coming to? Needless to say I am glad it’s Friday. I got home to find a large box and wondered “ What on earth?” I opened it and it contained a Samaritans Purse Christmas box. Again I wondered “ What on earth?” LOL. Inside was the most generous and thoughtful gift. Somehow she knew my favorite colors - green and pink. They are my colors of strength. Pink is for being a breast cancer survivor (almost 20 years) and green for my granddaughter who has dwarfism. When I saw those colors I felt as if I would cry. This is the most thoughtful swap that I have ever received. Thank you Dee (Dixiedolls). The pincushion is fabulous and the key chain is too beautiful to put in my purse so I will be hanging off of the craft bag I travel with in our motor home. You are my new Survivor Sister.
Attached Thumbnails d6572f40-2fd2-4524-9719-d9cf107e0eca.jpeg