View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 06:24 AM
rvsfan

Default What would you recommend

Originally Posted by DebJ View Post
I have two antique quilts that were left with me to do some repairs. I let the person know I had to finish some work for another individual that came prior to her. She was fine with that. So I finish the work on the first and decide to call and let her know how things were progressing. Her number is no longer in service. I have no way of reaching her and don't know if is because of Covid or what. I am not going ahead to do the work on the second quilt until I have heard from someone who knows something. The person's name is Jane Spencer, a very nice lady. Her disconnected phone is 662-890-7783, does anyone recognize it? What I wondered is what would you do with these quilts and how soon?
If you look on truepeoplesearch.com, a free search site, enter her name and MS as her address, several Jane Spencer results will pop up. I think she was the second. It lists their address and phone numbers first. Her disconnected phone number you listed is the first number shown for her, in addition to a cellphone number and 2 or 3 more land lines. Shows her current home address, an associated name, email address, many possible relatives and many possible associates and a possible business. I am sure that with all this information you will be able to find out what you need. I have used this site several times and it's really free and always given me the the info I was seeking. It also has the option to gather background, criminal, etc but I just ignore that part. I'm always just looking for for a phone number number or an mailing address. Good luck.