Old 09-18-2021, 06:56 AM
cashs_mom

I so agree, Susie. Those wipes are icky. Whatever is in them, stays on the baby. I have trouble believing that would be good.

For years, I didn't cook that much but I had learned how from my also thrifty, Depression era mom. So when I needed to cook a lot, I could move right back into that. I had no problem at all finding healthy whole food during the lockdown, but there wasn't a lot of processed food available which was no problem for me.

I knew a lot of younger women thru a dachshund forum I was on. When people were starting to feed raw food to their dogs one of them freaked out and said "Have you ever touched raw chicken??? It's gross". I was like "Yes, I've been touching raw chicken most of my life" lol. I couldn't believe she had never cooked chicken! It's amazing to me.

And I just cooked a pot of black beans last night. It took me about 10 minutes to get it ready and then it cooked on the stovetop for a couple hours. But during that couple hours, I didn't have to do anything except stir it once in a while. Easy peasey

Last edited by cashs_mom; 09-18-2021 at 07:00 AM.