View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 01:15 PM
WMUTeach

Default Birthday Treats

The day arrived and the day went, so today I opened my envelopes. Much oohing and ahaaing was heard. Thank you all, ever so much, for the the beautiful little candy treats and those special surprises that I won't mention specifically. Don't want spoil the fun for others.

I had a three day birthday rolling party. Friday, dinner and games with friends (Catch Phrase and Sequence, our favorites.) Saturday was Farmer's Market to buy my favorite grapes, concord and niagara. Yum, Yum. Then shopping with brother and sister-in-law and Chinese for dinner. But wait there's more.... Brother hurried dinner along and we went to his house. He had one more surprise. His neighbors were having a driveway concert with a small Irish band and he thought I would like it. Yes, Irish music is a favorite and my feet wanted to dance. But then he brought out a cake and tray of mini cupcakes for all to enjoy. A wonderful day. Today I had breakfast with my son and an afternoon gathering with a group of "mature" single gals from church. Two birthdays in the group. I brought Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache Pie and.... some of my grapes for those who wanted to eat healthy.

Just a splendid three days. I am thinking I will make one quilt with your candies or at least some from each dear little package. Just need some time to think on which pattern to use. Thank you all again and for the kind words. I have so loved the Birthday Swaps. You are all so kind. Big Hugs to all!

Before,Treats, Treats and off to the recycling bin.
Attached Thumbnails 2021-09-19.jpg-before-big-reveal..jpg   2021-09-19.jpg   2021-09-19-recycling-time.jpg  

Last edited by WMUTeach; 09-19-2021 at 01:21 PM.