View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 10:23 AM
Macybaby

DH and I moved my HQ 12' frame more than once. First move was from the house to the new sewing studio, so we were able to move it without taking much apart.

Second time was to a new home. Removed the table from the legs, but left the table as one long unit. Should have taken more apart than we did, as we could not get the 12' table around the corner to the upstairs studio. Hauled it up the stairs and tried to get it around the corner and it didn't fit (I knew it wouldn't, but DH insisted we try). so back downstairs and then took the table apart into a 4' section and 8' section - and got it upstairs. Mine has robotics and there is a 12' plastic flexible toothed rail that is glued to the top, and DH did not want to remove it if possible. I was all set to order a new one, but DH was able to get some double sided tape that worked to stick back down the end we had to release it from the 4" section. The rails the machine rides on are screwed down so easy to remove.

We still had the instructions from the first time we set it up, and I already knew the height I wanted so it was just getting it all level before tightening it all down.

Last edited by Macybaby; 09-25-2021 at 10:26 AM.