View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 07:45 AM
Snooze2978

Jingle, I'm not a spring chicken, heading toward 70 this next B-Day. Bought this old 1900 built house 11 years ago and just finally got around to adding the sunroom and remodeled kitchen. I love to cook though it's just me here and not having a kitchen for close to 7 months just about killed me but now I'm enjoying it to the fullest. Bought myself an air fryer (Ninja) so it looks like a toaster oven and a Food Processor as I've always wanted one. Then lately bought a 6qt Instant Pot as they looked interesting and just last week added a 3qt Instant Pot cause I wanted to try my hand at making yogurt. Trying all sort of new recipes and things. Oh yes, bought myself a dehydrator 3 years ago but never used it but since my garden is in full swing I had to come up with new ideas what to do with the tomatoes. I've dehydrated them, made marinara sauce, salsa, soup, spaghetti sauce and just this past week fire roasted them in the oven. Found ways to save the eggplants. Tried making breaded green tomato slices which I found very tasty so getting old doesn't mean you can try new things. I've tried so many new recipes, foods plus I'm back to sewing again. It's like a got a new link to life.