Old 10-01-2021, 05:16 PM
OurWorkbench

I've never tried to post pictures from my phone. This is what I've read about how to post on an iphone:

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts View Post
If you have an iphone, you go to hit the red "reply" button on this thread, then on the bottom of the typing box, there is a button called "manage attachments" under "additional options" and "attach files". you select the "manage Attachments button, then a new page pops up, and it allows you to select up to 5 photos. you select the "choose file" button, then select "photo library", it opens your photos, then you select your photo, and on the bottom of the photo it will ask if you want the actual size, touch that, and a pop up screen comes up, you select smallest (otherwise it won't load because its too big), then it goes back to the "choose file" page and you have to touch the "upload" button on the far right side, then once it is uploaded, also on the far right hand side, you select "close this window" (that one is hard to see, its above the upload button), then you are back to your reply, and you select " submit reply." and waaaa laaaa, your reply shows up with the photo. ;-) Hugs!!
Please note the size and to go way over to the right side to touch the "Upload" button and it looks like "close this window" is hard to find, too.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 10-01-2021 at 05:27 PM.