Old 10-10-2021, 04:11 AM
WMUTeach

Sunday morning Update:
My plan is....
1. Make sample blocks for a gift quilt. Just two!
2. Make more squares using the 2.5" squares from the Birthday Swap ( 7 done and 13 more to go)
3. Quilt a UFO - half done (Cross hatching and finished going in one direction. Later today, the other direction!)
4. Deliver a quilt to my longarmer friend - maybe. Not happening this week-end.

IrishRose2, don't be overly concerned about pink and blue for baby quilts. Creating a lovely quilt to bless the child is all that is needed. I seldom make traditional baby quilts any longer and have seen the quilts slide from infancy to toddlerhood.. Most modern moms really don't lean on the traditional colors. Not that you can't do pink or blue, I am just letting you know it is OK to go in a different direction. I went to a first birthday celebration last weekend and discovered the monthly baby photos were all taken on my quilt! So honored! It is brown, green with baby forest animals. Not at all traditional colors.

I am working on an Arkansas Crossroads too this weekend too. Photos of VQW later.
Attached Thumbnails 2020-10-15-john-andrew-keeler.jpg   2020-10-15-john-andrew-keeler-close-up-1.jpg