View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Barb in Louisiana

What an ambitious project for any quilter, much less a newbie. And you are carrying out your predetermined theme and really doing well. Can't see what your next panel will be.

You remind me of my husband so much. He put an engine together in one of our bedrooms many years ago. It was okay until one night he got frustrated and threw a screwdriver at it and thank goodness, it only stuck in the ceiling. If he gets interested in doing something, he'll figure out a way. He bought a walking foot sewing machine and informed me he was doing the upholstery for an older boat that we owned. And he did and it was a good job. He came home one day and told me he was going to do some stained glass for our house. What??? Yes, he said, I have been reading about it. And he created some beautiful works. We also did a little bit of the race car bit and we rode off road motorcycles in the woods for several years. He hasn't taken up quilting yet, but he can adjust my older Nolting long arm when I just can't get it to stitch properly.