View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 06:37 PM
Nader

Next up is a Porsche panel. I bought an old Porsche over twenty years ago after getting my first real job, because it was my dream car when I was in high school. It was a relatively cheap used car back then, and became my daily driver for years. Now these old ones are too rare and valuable for that, so it doesn't get driven as often. Still like to take the family out in it once in a while for french fries, because the little back seats fit kids. When it comes to cars, this was my first love, and I'm glad I held on to it. I think it reassures my wife that when I latch on to something, I'm with it for the long haul.

As for the quilt, it's another difficult panel; the Porsche crest is a prancing horse in the middle of a shield surrounded by stripes and antlers. Hard, but I'm getting better at this, and I think it came out okay. Went back to the Pfaff because a German emblem needs to be sewn by a German sewing machine.
Attached Thumbnails img_4860.jpeg   img_6553.jpeg   img_6551.jpeg   img_6550.jpeg