View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MarionsQuilts View Post
I'm in, it's been a crazy summer - so much going wrong - back yard, front yard, driveway, my feet, accepted a full time job with benefits (yeah) close my corporation down and found out I have to pay $45K in taxes from accumulated income I didn't spend over the last 15 years. I cried - I had saved up over $75K as "just in case" money, and now more than half is gone to taxes and I just had a vertigo attack three weeks ago, and turned 50 two weeks ago ... really hoping this year ends soon!

Hope everyone is hanging in there, doing awesome, thriving ... or just getting by day by day ... hang in there, it does get better (I think LOL)

Marion
I so understand Marion! When my kids were growing up I would remind them "it could be worse" and when I found out I had to have surgery ,my 6 ft son was walking behind me down the hall saying -- Mom It could be worse!!! I did NOT want to hear my words coming back at me! There is a time and place for that and it isn't when you are feeling down.

Concentrate on the Sunshine and look for laughter in your life to help you feel up and help you cope!!

Wishing you Sonshine and Laughter!!!