View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM
isisrtd

Hi everyone!
My name is Isis and I'm a senior in college. My husband and I live in a teenytiny apartment in the middle of Boston, Massachusetts and since my semester is pretty light, I thought I'd maybe start myself on a project to last me till graduation.
I've always loved sewing - I made a Waldorf doll by hand when I was in 5th grade and took sewing lessons from a lady in my family's parish for 2 or 3 years (6th to 8th or even 9th grade, I think). The first thing I made with her was a little patchwork quilt for my dolls. Then in high school, I got a quilting kit by Klutz and I made two pillows from it (what a great company!). So now I'd like to make a quilt for me and my husband - our bed right now is a twin (!), but once we leave Boston for me to start grad school we'll have a queen. I think I want to stick with a twin size for now, though. We don't have children and won't have any for a while, and we don't have anyone we're close enough to for me to make them a baby blanket.
I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting advice and help in this exciting new project!

Hugs & bunny kisses

--Isis