View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Kamily2

Default Tula Pink QE 570

Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
My Tula Pink 570 is waiting to be collected for its 3rd trip back to the shop, it’s less than a year old, what’s the chances of them replacing it with another ? Zilch it’s been the same problem each time, it jams and locks completely. The man in the work shop says it’s apparently a known issue with a part coming away from the mechanism behind the bobbin.

sad to say I’m falling out of love with Bernina I spent way more than I can afford
I have owned my Bernina 1 1/2 yrs now and the same has just happened to me. However my dealer has had my machine 5 wks now and each time I have contact with my dealer tech I am given an excuse and put off to another pick up day...3 different days this week alone!! I even received a text after 8 pm letting me know not to come the next day for pick up. I was told it certainly would be ready 2 days ago. Tech stated they had the replacement "kit" that needed to be replaced; that this was not my fault, my machine was clean, and again I did nothing to cause this. She stated this several times. Then was told the thread cutter was severely bent and the problem was not my fault. My thread cutter worked I had zero trouble with it before I took them my machine. How could it be severely bent and work? I do not know what to do!