View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 06:44 PM
fatsewcat

Lena1952 I apologize for the late response. My son who lives in Colorado called me in the middle of the night to ask if I could pick him up from the airport when I got off of work yesterday and it has been a whirlwind since. It was a total shock and surprise that he was coming home and on top of that, depending on his mood, he just might stay through Thanksgiving. Another surprise I wasn't expecting. But as importantly. . . Thank you soo very much for the beautiful quilt!!! I strive to be as bold as you and do scrappy this well. I just can't seem to get the colors to play together as well as this little quilt does. I love it!!! Also, thank you for the patterns and chocolate. . . yumm. My stepmom loves to decorate for Christmas so I think I am going to have to knock out one of these little tree quilts for her to hang somewhere. They are so cute. Thank you again. Here's a picture of what what in my squishy.

Teen - You are very welcome. I am glad you like your little and the fabric I sent. Enjoy.

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:00 AM.