View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:04 PM
ladyinpurple135

I just watched Jenny’s new video last night and I fell in love with this quilt pattern and all the bright fabrics used in her sample, I quickly checked online and that fabric is available so I think I’m going to order it as my “collection” doesn’t have much if anything nice and bright to use, I think this pattern would really be nice for a Christmas quilt or a Halloween or Easter quilt as she suggested. I’m dying to get to visit Hamilton and all these very cool quilt shops - told my husband I was just going to take off for Missouri one of these days but he says I’m a bit “over the hill”🥴🥴 to do this alone. I’m 74 and drove from here in NC up to PA earlier in the Summer with no problem - as always!!! I’m hoping that maybe when we drive out to COLORADO for Christmas (our son, DIL and grandchildren live there) we just might make a detour - fingers crossed!!!

I love Missouri Star Quilt Company and all the wonderful people there who make these videos and send all my orders so perfectly and always enclose a “thank you” card from the person who packs my order.

Sandy in Mooresville, NC