Old 11-25-2021, 08:30 AM
Railroadersbrat

Good morning, everyone - Happy Thanksgiving. Heather, thank you for hosting.

I'm not quite sure what I'll be working on, but I am in my sewing corner. My vertigo came back with a vengeance yesterday and has not let up yet, I'm moving extremely slow and deliberate so I don't get another wave of nausea inducing dizziness and fall, plus I had a wicked migraine last night. I'm hoping this will pass sometime this evening, it usually doesn't stick around much past 48 hours from the onset, but we will see. I do have a couple of projects, I need to do my quilted organizer and then there is a soft sculpture Rudolph from Lisa Pay that I'd like to do as well. The Fall Table Quilt is off the projects list for right now because of the vertigo, I can't be making big movements and the blocks are 12". I don't want to fall face first into my sewing machine or worse, fall into my screaming hot iron.

For now, I'm finishing my manicure I started last night when the vertigo hit, then I will be sitting quietly and diamond painting. Fiancé due to leave tomorrow for the village for the weekend, I really hope this vertigo is gone by then, otherwise, I'm going to be in bed and working on my hexagons.

Cheering everyone on, can't wait to see the pictures.