Old 11-26-2021, 03:53 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

What a slug I am today. Really tired from all the turkey day activities. But, I feel good I was able to get it all together for hubby and I. All cleaned up and some decorating started for christmas. I need to buy some nice cards to sign and send. I went to look at See's candy for a gift and about choaked at the price for a box. Wowser!! How much gold does candy contain? I guess I will give in, but I think I will grumble while hitting the button to buy them. There isn't any brand that comes close, IMO.
Almost all of the presents are bought today on line. Don't you just love those Black Friday sales? Now just to package and mail some them off before it gets too late to get there on time. I read on line where it will be at least four additional days through the postal system. Wrapping will be tonight for the other presents for under my tree. Even if it isn't up yet.
Both hubby and i are slow movers this year. I just say, "It's casual", to hubby. He has had so much on his plate here and work related. I think he needs a breather.

Finished a baby quilt and I am working on a Christmas Wall Hanging. I do need to make five flashlight holders for hubby's siblings. I just need to figure out the pattern, those should be easy enough.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 11-26-2021 at 03:55 PM.