View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 11:26 AM
sewingpup

Originally Posted by Onebyone
I threw a fit because someone turned the switch off to the ceiling fans and I could see how dusty they were. Dust bunnies were falling when they stopped. Now I have to clean them because I saw it. LOL The ceiling are too tall, I'll have to use a ladder, it's a big job. I have asked for them to be taken down ever since we bought the house. I'll give my husband one more asking to do it and then I'll call someone in to do it.
I bought one of those swifter dusters with the extended handle. And I also have a "Quickie" which has an extended handle and a microfiber covering with "fingers" on it like a rag dolls hair. This velcro's on and can be washed. The end of it is also bendable and can be shaped to angle of what you need. No ladders for me!

Oh, I also cut up some of batting and traced my hand on it like a mitten and stitched two pieces together. When I trimmed it to shape, I left about an inch beyond the tracing line and then cut fringe in it around the mitten. I used it to dust my old venetian blinds. Worked pretty good. Embaressed to tell you all that it got pretty dirty!

Last edited by sewingpup; 11-27-2021 at 11:31 AM.