View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 06:42 AM
farmquilter

I have been dealing with a completely different version of the internet. A piece of property that is swamp land with no street address, 1 mile South of me, was posted on the local realtor site with their company sign at the property. WELL, somehow it got on the internet with a GPS address to MY 80 farm that is high and dry and a great piece of property. NO for sale sign on my farm.
I got a phone call from a woman telling me that she knows I have 80 acres but she WANTS the 48 listed. People were tramping all over my vacant farm and my hunters had to put up a keep out sign across the farm driveway. The local real estate office did nothing wrong but it was listed on Zillow when my hunter looked it up. I am in Michigan and the first place to give the wrong GPS was a place in Maryland. Our signs will stay in place until next spring.
All of my issues and now hearing of your frustration of your quilt lets us know we can not trust the internet to be all good. Hope all goes well for you about your matter.