Old 12-01-2021, 06:02 AM
Iceblossom

So many thoughts and things to comment on -- my apologies if I miss someone!

On Tuesday I trimmed my HST at group. I'm hoping that my choices of of the polka dots helps with the starkness of that pure white or at least gives a bouncy graphic boldness. I'm loving SusieQoH's neutrals and still drooling at what Pinkflowers has!

I really like the convenience/handiness and cheap factor of Terry's suggestion. Bonnie's projects do make use of and improve my organizational skills. While I have a lot of those little clips, and I can do a clue or two, I don't have quite enough for an entire Bonnie Hunter project but enough for most of what I do for the rest of the year. But I also have big clips, clothes pins, all sorts of things many of which I get at the Dollar Store. For me, things like plates or coffee filters don't work so well, I (or my pets) always manage to drop/spill them -- but I have fresh boxes of zip lock baggies (again, from the dollar store), and I will write my count numbers on them using a sharpie. Baggies are slippery though and need to be kept in a box or something themselves.

For those that are/have moved, I'm looking at moving myself next year. This will probably be the last project I actually do here, I'd like to think I'll be able to keep stuff out/around longer, but really should be starting clean out in earnest in January.

Craft, sound like you are going at a good pace! I'm glad you are feeling well enough to join in.

Ahug58 as well as the others for whom this is their first time, welcome! I hope you have fun.

For those that haven't started yet and those who are new, this was a pretty easy/low sewing demand week. It will get more time intensive as the blocks build. But for those still on the fence or planning to start later, this clue is an easy hurdle to cross