Old 12-03-2021, 11:50 AM
happylab

Good wonderful sunny warm day. I just love the fabric choice I’m seeing from you all. Last week I cut my strips to ?” And marked the blocks and triangles. I do the slow older method. I had planned to use her ruler, but forgot to order the ruler. So I ordered the ruler last week for next year. My system; cut a strip and get as many sets out of that as I could and pick another color and do the same. I know I have enough cut out, just not sure how many of each. Tomorrow I plan to cut out this weeks step/clue. Then I will sew both steps together and trim all during football Sunday. I have 3 football teams I follow and that’s a great time to be pinning or cutting fabric and still watch the games.
- I’m one of those who is slowly working on last years project. The 30 blocks are sewn now. I figure by the end of the year it will be completed. At least that’s my plan right now.
- I’m wondering how many of you plan to do the Quilkmaker and Bonnie Hunter mystery this next year? The clues will be in the quiltmaker magazine each issue next year. I’m planning on following along. At least it will be at a slower pace.
- happy sewing/quilting everyone.