Old 12-04-2021, 04:33 AM
Iceblossom

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles some of you are having -- and I'm so impressed with those that already are making geese!

Almost done but I still have a few more pinks to cut, that's a lot of rectangles 1-2 at a time... Since I just have the one neutral/solid white that should go fast to cut the squares, but then there is the line drawing time. The yellows I think will go fast too, mostly I'll be cutting from some reasonable size strips and they are all collected.

Hubby will be home this weekend. His business is in their typical "slump" for this time of year -- that is they just keep normal hours and no overtime. We have a binge of early Call the Midwife (season 2) for our entertainment. He came in as I was watching a later season and found himself drawn in so we are working our way from the beginning. If I can get the squares cut, I can get the lines drawn while watching.

He's sleeping in (and will be for hours yet!) so I'm going to keep the volume low, but it's time for some music and more pink cutting. Hope you all have a lovely day.