View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
jetnica

Originally Posted by NHSOMND
I'm in the process of planning out a new quilting/craft/office space in my home and I'm asking for ideas on: organization, storage, sewing/iron/cutting areas, etc... if you have any pictures you could show of your spaces, that would be great, I love ideas!
I was gifted the "s&!t" room by my boyfriend. He literally kept his junk in here and it was a MESS.

We went to ikea and got this HUGE shelving/desk combo - I love it. it is such a small room, and the last picture shows the desk in the middle of the room because of leaking celing that is in the process of repair - but because of my huge shelf I can still work!

When it was back against leaky wall #2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]738[/ATTACH]

I moved my ironing board (and got a new machine) now the machine is up front and the ironing board is in the back. When we put the desk back against the wall I'll need to figure out another plan...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]739[/ATTACH]

my stash in three of the teal bins... (all the teal bins on the left side are filled with fabric)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]740[/ATTACH]

what it looks like now... (well, I organized the stash since this pic, so the shelves aren't so messy...)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]779[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-738.jpe   attachment-739.jpe   attachment-740.jpe   attachment-779.jpe