View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 04:31 AM
tallchick

Default 2022- What are your quilting goals?

I look forward to hearing what your goals are for 2022!

My goals for 2022 are more or less the same. I have decided that I will no longer allow my stash to stress me out! I will take the time to enjoy the process. This year I actually made a list of the patterns I wanted to do and it helped with the indecision of “ what next”? I pulled 15 patterns and chose from them throughout the year.

Old Goals: 2021

1: Work more with EQ8- I am getting there! I have enrolled in an online class and I am making progress.

2: Back a quilt with Minky- Not even close!

3: Make a paper pieced quilt. Did not even get near that, however, I would like to attempt at least a table runner.

New Goals:

1: Become more proficient with Auto Pilot. I am certainly more confident in using it. Coming from Pro-Sticher, The ease of Autopilot can take getting use to.

2: Learn a new technique. I hope hand embroidery counts.

3: Use more scraps. See #3 above.

4: Spend more time learning about color. I have spent more time with my color wheel, stash and online videos about color, to me its fascinating.

5: Spend more time quilting. I got far more quilts done this year than I did last year.

Never Ending Goals:

1: Organization- Getting stash more organized by color, they are loosely sorted and it’s pretty easy to find what i’m looking for, but it does need work.

2: Winning the lottery - Still has not happened despite my efforts!