Old 12-18-2021, 04:13 PM
Railroadersbrat

Originally Posted by sewingitalltogether View Post
This pic only shows 11 of the ornaments. I do have 15 done but not up on the wall.
Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it put all together! Where did you get the pattern from - I can see a warm, cozy Christmas quilt for my sisters!

Speaking of sisters, I heard from my little sister and happy to report that she was on the way home a little while ago. She had a really hard fight all week, her white blood count kept going up and down, they couldn't get her pain managed correctly after the surgery and last night, her white blood count was almost through the roof. After a few tests and a CT-Scan to make sure there wasn't any abscesses from the infection (and there wasn't), they figured that her immune system reacted to everything with a cascade event. Her blood and vitals were perfect today and stayed that way, so they cut her loose and when she called me, her husband was taking her home the long way so she could enjoy the Christmas lights. The relief was immediate for me and now I'm energized to get stuff done!

Onto the next organizer after I brew up a pot of coffee. Will post pictures later tonight.