Old 12-19-2021, 09:37 AM
Iceblossom

Checking in -- still haven't started cutting yet but I've found a few dark purples to add to my Garnet group and am ready to slice and dice and keep count. A couple of the dark purples will use up what remains of the scraps but will yield only a couple of squares for this project. When I did the Grassy Creek project my reds tended dark toward wine and some of them would have worked for this Garnet group but I'm glad they got used whenever they did.

I'm noticing bits of blue in my fabrics and might change the direction of the aqua when it finally comes -- it's the only fabric I haven't made a decision on, I do have several options pulled but may have to go for something completely different when the time comes.

We were finishing up Season 2 of Call the Midwife yesterday. Today there is music on. Today we will be home but typically on Sunday we have date day and listen to rebroadcasts of Casey Kasem American Top 40 while we are driving. Probably turn that on at the top of the hour when it starts. I think the series we are in is 1984 or so...