Old 12-21-2021, 01:52 PM
Iceblossom

I'm still moving super slow and reassuring myself that one good/productive day is all I need... and if it doesn't come, the fabric will still be there. I have a bunch of stuff going on in the background that is taking up most of my available energy and I need to prioritize some sewing time. Anyway, I will be taking advantage of the extra days -- no clue on Friday, next clue will be Monday, 12/27.

Today at Tuesday Group I sliced my Garnet group hand dyes/batiks "hard to tell which side is up"/white combos and pinned them until I ran out of pins which was just slightly more than I needed. I still need to cut a bunch more white squares, that was on goal to be done before group and I think I have enough strips cut but not yet broken them down into squares, much less triangles, much less done any sewing.

I also did some trimming of last week's triangles. I did my cut large and trim down thing so doing the trimming. I double checked a random assortment of the Geese units which I did according to directions and the ones I checked were all within tolerance. I have a ruler the correct width and I put tape across at the size marking so it was quick. I know I have a couple in there that will need a trim but I didn't find them in my random sorting.