View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 05:25 AM
Janice McC

Good morning from a rainy NC. I plan to catch up on my emails this morning. I’ve got a few more to go. Here’s a quick picture of how we stand: 6 people for the two month group and eight for the three month. Great start, Boomers.

A couple of reminders as I know a few of you will be prepping your packages already! Lol. The fabric we use should be pre-washed before you cut into F8s. Please review the sign up post for the necessary size required for this swap. You can always go larger but not smaller please. When prepped, each piece should be placed in its own individual ziplock type baggie, the smaller the better, along with a note which includes your color requests, if any, for your fellow swappers you use. You do not have to make a color request, it’s your choice, but block choice always belongs to the maker. When your packages are stuffed, please, please, please make sure your board name is clearly visible to me. My eyes are as old as I am so don’t write it tiny! It can be anywhere in or on the package just make it easy for me to see without me having to open it up to see who the fabric belongs to. Then take all your baggies and put them inside a larger ziplock that has your name and address on it so I can verify your address. This will be then be put inside your shipping package. I’ll be sending out my contact info in a couple of weeks. Please don’t ship prematurely as my address has changed since the last Boom. Final thing, my new email address is NCBoomSwaps@gmail com.

ok, that’s longer than I thought it would be! Have a lovely day Boomers and spread the word about the swap to anyone who might be interested in joining our group.