View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 08:32 AM
travelinggramma

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Here is the Kaffe Fasset fabric I’m sending in for the boom, similar to what I sent last time. It was a fat quarter pack. There is also a melon companion fabric for most. I only have 15 of these so I’ll have to figure out what to do if we get a full complement. I want to make a king sized quilt but I’m not sure I have enough fabric to do that. I think it will be fun fabric for the boom.
MJP I recall when you first sent kaffe fasset fabric - it was new to me and really helped me look at a block differently. Your art quilt is stunning - you have a great eye for color and design. So cool to see someone create new things.

I have enjoyed all you gals and learning new tricks. When I look back over the many years to the first blocks I made, I can see how I have evolved and thinking more outside of the box. Thank you!
GramE - you introduced me to Inklingo - what a terrific find. Love your work - I have been using the fall quilt that you appliqued a tree with a tire swing and lotsa leaves - amazing! Glad to see you feeling well enough to join us.

And over the years I have gotten to meet a few of you and loved it! Anyone in AZ?
So for the newbies - reach out and enjoy the fun!