View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 04:27 PM
JeanneMa

Red face

Originally Posted by FoggyButFocused View Post
Bump!

I am looking for feedback on the Handi Quilter Table Top Frame. There is an ad for one locally. I found this thread and would appreciate some feedback from @brendaj8689 and @JeanneMa , who I think have one.

Did the folding tables work? What type of folding tables did you use? Any info greatly appreciated!
yes, the folding table worked, pretty well, but to be honest it only took making two crib size quilts on the Handiquilter tabletop edition to make up my mind that if I was going to be serious about doing this, I should get a full size quilting frame. Grace has a lovely frame for under a grand, shipped, and they sell speed controls that work on the handles and if you want to get more into it with your home machine, a stitch regulator that works on most home style machines. I am now sitting here with a Flynn "multiframe", a hand quilting frame, a handiquilter frame that I have no idea what to do with. Having more fun than I've had in years playing with my new grace Qzone queen frame, though.