View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

I had no internet yesterday and I accomplished so much! I about killed myself washing walls and ceilings in the laundry and half bath downstairs. If that wasn't enough, I also steamed all of the floors that are cleanable that way. We had a long period of time that the Caldor fires kept the outside in a smoke so thick that it looked like fog. Now I am trying to get all the inside clean from the air conditioner pulling it in. Summer heat, you know. i did have a purifier going but, that can only do so much. It has been a BIG job. We washed and painted the family, kitchen and living room. That was fun because we went much lighter on the color and updated the look with matching drapes and sheers the same color as the walls. I have vacuumed and steamed the furniture in the house, so that made it smell better. I have a long way to go still, but, I will plug along until it is done.
The new sewing desk in set up in the middle bedroom and I should get the little chest of drawers this week. I will eventually buy another larger one to hold bigger things for that room. But, for now, I will just stay the path.