View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 06:47 PM
ladyinpurple135

I have done WW off and on from about 1982 till maybe 2005 - I did OK but it became a bit more difficult when I was diagnosed with diabetes. And the plan was always changing (the early 1989s was horrible - liver was a necessity then😝&#128541. It was difficult for me to maintain what I was supposed to eat with what my husband would actually eat. I gave up when Oprah started with WW - no politics but I cannot stand her anymore. I stayed the same weight more or less for years - a year ago my Endochronologist put me in Ozempic and that was and still is magic for me. Along with helping my diabetes control, I also have lost about 20 or so pounds - I’m now 74 years and food is my drug of choice but I’ve finally lost the weight I needed to to stay healthy - I’m about 114lbs. now and feel so much better. I am a WW “winner” from way back - I have a key to prove that (they haven’t given them to members reaching their goal weight in many years). Taking the weight off wasn’t especially hard but I just couldn’t do maintenance when I reached or got near what I wanted to weigh. But I know there are many, many people who have had great success so it must still be a good program. I wish only the best for all of you that can do this program.

Sandy in Mooresville, NC