Old 01-09-2022, 02:31 AM
NoThanks

Default If I may throw my 2 shillings or pence??

Originally Posted by J3General View Post
@jlhmnj Pls research GW's business model. They are what I would call a fake charity. Their executive salaries are sky high and there is very little left for charity other that providing entry-level, retail industry clerk jobs at around minimum wage.

I see this thread goes way back, But wanted to help with letting the people know how shady things get with their "helping of people with job training skills". Yes they got some of those entry-level minimum wage clerk positions, which can be a good job for some. The real deal is how they Use or "teach job skills" to the Mentally Retarted. Sorry if that's not P.C. but I'm using the medical term. So those packages being shipped can be packed by someone that might not have an understanding of packing and shipping. There is where that handling charge is justified. And the Best Part Saved for Last is they are allowed to pay these employees LESS than Minimum wage. Their loophole is how they need to supervise these Special Needs employees because they have Retarted skill levels. Just raking it in and laughing all the way to the bank. The thought bubble above the Higher-up head says "Damn if feels good to be a gangster" feet up and big cigar in there mouth BossHog style

Last edited by NoThanks; 01-09-2022 at 02:33 AM.