Old 01-11-2022, 03:45 PM
SusieQOH
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
No need to edit and the numbers clearly posted by Bonnie, but we still try to not mention actual numbers. So hard sometimes. And yes, it sounds so much better!

I caught my mistake in the initial hourglass round as soon as I started pressing -- but I didn't start that until all the extra cutting and most of the sewing had been done.

This time I caught my error a bit earlier but not after cutting and stitching had been done. Whew, I'm glad it was an easy fix. I will say that 10 of my blocks have no seam on one side. I'm ok with that.

It's too bad I already made my back for this project... those extra cuts could have gone into that. The "nice" thing is that I have a large number of HST ready for trimming/use, whether to make hourglasses or to use as is. I do have a couple of stacks of each white and garnet squares. I have a couple of ideas on how to use them, currently they have been counted up and put into sets in sandwich baggies which are all in a gallon baggie.... I am trying to think of them as a present to myself and not slap myself upside my head with the bag.
Oops- you're right. Thanks for the reminder.