Old 01-13-2022, 04:56 AM
Sandra-P

Mumto2, I was not sure about those sunflowers but I like them now. Feels good to be almost caught up doesnt it? I always have a hard time picking out the neutrals and those should really be the easiest ones. This time I had some leftover Christmas ones that have a nice sheen to them that you cant see in the pictures. Toverly, I am with you! Can you hear the harmony/backup singing I am doing along with you? Just have to find something else to keep me busy today. Hubby was in for a colonoscopy on Monday and I was sitting in the parking lot waiting and went scrolling through my phone and ordered a quilt kit that is supposed to be here today. It is Tonga Blooming Fields by Wing and Prayer. I did one by them called Forest Floor for our king size bed and love it. We use it every night. This one is 108X108 and instead of the BOM I got the whole kit at once. Kind of excited for the mail to get here so I can ohh and ahh over the fabrics in it. I think they are batiks, cant quite remember. This has been the most friendly and exciting group! I love how everyone has been so encouraging and fun.