Old 01-13-2022, 07:22 AM
Mumto2

This has been a lovely group to be part of. Honestly I hate to see it end because it has been something that was just right for me at this moment. Some quilt enthusiastic friends and a bit of accountability and commiseration if needed.

I am short on neutral background from my kit also......a few strips ranging between 2.5 and 4 inches. So I am hoping we are done with neutrals or at least the pieces needed start with 2.5 inch strips!

Sandra P I looked at the quilt kit you ordered and it will be beautiful! I hope it arrives today. Before 2020 I always bought my fabric in person and I weirdly love the “waiting for my package” feeling I get from my online ordering. I have a package coming too....not today because it still hasn’t shipped but soon. I am looking forward to seeing my colors irl for a jelly roll to use for Florence Flamingo. I have wanted to make a large version for several years and have been looking for a fabric line that suits my tastes. Grace by Moda might be it! I also added a mystery box of moda fabric quarters for fun.