Old 01-14-2022, 06:57 AM
Iceblossom

Ok! I've digested the clue/reveal a bit. Still want to read through a few more times. I suspected when we were making the non-matched geese that they would be border units. Then I convinced myself that they would be in basically a half-block or pieced sashing. I did always think the aqua was going to be long strips.

As I've been looking at the photos from everyone, I have also really liked just the two blocks alternating and wondered if anyone would chose to go that route.

Happylab, from my first go-through of the instructions, you might have enough aqua. There is both the sashing and an inner border of aqua (don't miss those 2nd cutting/size instructions), but I'm getting less than the total yardage requirements from back at Halloween. A lot of it depends on how wide your fabric is.

I'm still not certain which aqua I'm using. Right now I'm leaning towards my bright splashy one. Even if I have enough yardage, I might set off the corners or something with a different fabric choice... My plan is to make all the setting triangles and such first and then look at it on the different backgrounds.