View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 05:04 PM
Gemm

Okay - photos have been a challenge - not posting, but actually getting one that shows the quilt without too many wrinkles or corners cut off! Here is the finished top, made with a bunch of jelly rolls gifted by a QB friend as well as some filler fabrics from my stash. It finished up at about 64" x 80" and I'm quite pleased with it. I hadn't done this particular layout before (I don't even know what it's called) and I think this is only the second quilt I've set on point. :-)

Other things have kept me from my sewing table today but I have the leftover pieces of the jelly roll triangles picked apart and ready to be sewn into binding. As I thought, I will have to wait for a trip to the LQS to be able to finish this one as I don't have a decently sized piece of batting to use.

I'm waffling between tidying up from this project and starting to do some layout for the next I Spy quilt. Either way, there's a good chance nothing more will happen until tomorrow. Nice to see everyone else's progress!
Attached Thumbnails img_6867.jpg