View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 03:25 PM
WMUTeach

No progress on the Alcott Civil War Quilt this VQW, but, all and all, I got my Birthday Swap squares cut and the extra fabric back in the closet all pressed and ready for other projects. And, Ta-Da I finished all the pieces for my donation quilt and laid it out, photo below, but I won't get it assembled until my Tuesday Zoom group.,

While cleaning up after the donation quilt, I found another 32, 16-patch squares in my basket of blocks. Yikes!! Plus enough 9 patches for at least one quilt and 5 or 6 25-patches. All of those will have to wait. I need to do something other than 2.5" squares for the next few weeks.

The second photo is the 16 patches I made for the Debbie Brown Challenge almost exactly a year ago. I lost steam with accomplishing her monthly projects but I need to return to see if I can find some ideas to use my remaining blocks.

Oh, yeah, and I got my Christmas Tree un-decorated and packed away. I recall some one else had that on their list.

I will pop in tomorrow to see what everyone accomplished this week-end . See, y'all next month. Thank you, Heather for a productive week-end.
Attached Thumbnails 2022-01-16-vqw-resized.jpg   16-patch-.jpg