View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:54 AM
Railroadersbrat

Default Monday Update

So, I have been having some major network issues the last 36 hours, I was able to post a picture on Facebook so let's hope things are okay here and I can post a picture here.

Not much has moved this weekend, my ankle and arthritis let me know that yep, we're into winter now and sitting still or standing for long periods was just out of the question. I managed to cut some foam stabilizer for an organizer, got some mat board glued together for another and made some bias binding. I did some tidying up but no extremely involved decluttering going on.

Still having network issues, just tried to upload a picture of a soccer ball I made and it told me the upload failed. I'll keep trying, but whatever is going on with my network needs to cool its jets.

Today, I'm hoping to start at least cutting all the fabric down for one of the organizers and depending on how things go, I may try to sew some of it. Ankle is still sore and tender and although I'm making progress with it, I'm still having issues extending it to press my foot pedal down.