Old 01-19-2022, 06:04 AM
Iceblossom

What fun! The first people I met from "on line" were quilters. That was back in my early internet/pre-Y2K days. Some I met on a board first but were local to me. One of the other people was from Australia and she and her husband of course came to visit us here when they were coming to America anyway. And then I met my husband on line in a game, that was back in February 2001 and we've been together in real life since 2003.

I'm still going back and forth on my sashing choice. I took them to group, everyone liked the print that I had already said I just wasn't really happy with -- but they couldn't see the distance view with it. I'm down to 3 choices now -- the solid aqua that is pretty much identical to the colors Bonnie used, the "bright splatter" print that everyone likes, and yesterday when I was searching a new strong contender came up that I hadn't considered before, my bolt of what I call "Olfa Green". Hadn't thought of it before because it wasn't stored with the solids (still being on the bolt).